• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Reverse loot addon

perluskoni

Hey is there a addon that puts the items in the most distance spot first, in other words fills the bags in a reverse order?
If not, I wonder how hard would this addon be to create?

There are many uses for this kind of addon, like when you swap gear your bags wont go messy when looting.
Also when using onebag addons it is easier to keep it clean when u put items what you carry in the opposite end of the inventory.

I quess that works in a way, but not quite what I desire. If I have shield eqquipped and change to twohander, shield goes with the "new" loot
Also this clean up can also mess preferred order in the bags.

Maybe its stupid to make addon for purely shield weilders, but I thought it would be neat for others aswell

But its not about sorting bags, its about looting items. If the loot could automatically sorts itself to the other end.
All items in bags should be unsorted/untouched

So I have no experience creating addons, but in theory it would be super simple addon. Thing is if its possible to do?
It would be something like this:
local reverseloot = {};

function reverseloot_OnLoad()
this:RegisterEvent("LOOT_SLOT_CLEARED");
this:RegisterEvent("BAG_UPDATE");
end

function reserveloot_OnEvent(event)
if event == "BAG_UPDATE"
then
PutItemInBag(23)
end
Would anybody have interest to take a look will it ever be possible?

Maybe you want to try EngBags, its a bag addon that sorts items by its properties like quality (white/gray/soulbound/potions etc) and you can customize it quite a bit.
I got to know about it a while ago and I have used it ever since, one of the best bag addons in my opinion.

once again nice addon, but not what I am looking for. Only new items would go in reverse order in bag; not backbag first, but most far bag ie. 4th bag

Top Bottom