• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Revisit the Gold for BG Marks Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

shard

Authorized
And I mean make them worth a substantial amount of gold--like 7g+ per wsg/ab mark, and 15g+ per AV mark. This could be a 7 days per week basis, or only active for the weekend BG.

I understand that this is an idea that has already been brought up dozens of times in the past, and has obviously never made it to implementation, but I feel that if ever it made sense to give this a shot, now would be the optimal timing for it.

Why is it a good idea?
-Reinvigorates the pvp community, adding great incentive for both old and new players to queue for BGs
-Gives Naxx raiders who are broke a new way to earn gold
-This is the perfect time to test unblizzlike changes such as this, now that Naxx is done, K3 has been announced, and interest in the server is waning
-Private servers with an active pvp scene tend to live longer than those without one

I can't speak for other guilds, but for my own, I believe we would have a guild group going on a regular basis, if there was meaningful incentive to do it. Being able to make potentially 50-100g per hour pvping would be huge for a lot of people, and would contribute positively toward keeping K1 an active, fun place to play at for many months to come.

made

The kronos pvp community won't be reinvigorated no matter what you do, it's simply too long gone now.

We have gone through this idea in great detail with K3 coming up, however, it was decided that this custom feature is not something we're going to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom