• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Rhok'delar, dont even try

Raptorius

Authorized
Hey,

Just a warning to fellow hunters trying to wade through these disconnects. I've been making attempts on the Winterspring Demon, Artorius the Doombringer for 3 days now, since monday. I _finally_ got him down, looted the head, was ticking to log off (to save charecter info), when a server crash, disconnect or whatever happened. Logged back on, demon gone (due to being killed) and my [Head of Artorius] was gone.

Made a ticket, since I couldnt believe this was happening.

Checked server FAQ and what I read just broke my spirit. "Items lost due to DC, cannot be returned."

I dont know if im overreacting, but i've lost a good bit of gold and time over these attempts due to this server dying out from under me. Rampant lag and disconnecting over Monday and Tuesday just made all attempts at kiting this difficult mob futile. I dont think I will be returning to this server to play due to this shit just breaking under me and making things that are supposed to be challenging and rewarding to be soul crushing like this.

Goodbye,
Ironkeg, the Dwarf hunter
Kronos II

Here's a tip, if the server is experiencing rampant disconnect issues then DON'T do the rhok questline until its stabilized! You literally made the same mistake over and over again and expected different results lol.

Top Bottom