• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Riding Outfit disabled in certain zones?

Cyphen

Authorized
Just wondering if anyone is aware of any addons that will enable/disable an auto-equip riding outfit in certain zones: "Temple of Ahn Qiraj" "Warsong Gulch" "Arathi Basin" etc.

From my experience Outfitter doesn't provide this mechanic and neither does ItemRack. I don't want these speed items equipped in those zones unless I manually toggle them, but I'd like to have an auto-equip feature for the rest of the world.

Help?

Delete/disable riding, aq and around town outfits further below in the outfitter list.

With ItemRack you can simply disable "events" (like auto-equip'ing riding set).

Maybe I'm not being clear. I want auto-equip enabled, but not in certain zones.

- - - Updated - - -

Delete/disable riding, aq and around town outfits further below in the outfitter list.

I don't want to disable riding completely. I just want it disabled in a few zones.

Got this working today in ItemRack; you should be able to expand it for additional zones or instances:

Code:
Trigger: PLAYER_AURAS_CHANGED

Code:
if GetRealZoneText()~="Warsong Gulch" and GetRealZoneText()~="Arathi Basin" and GetRealZoneText()~="Alterac Valley" and ItemRack_PlayerMounted() then EquipSet() else LoadSet(); end

Top Bottom