• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Riggle Bassbait - Why is his STV Fishing Tournament Quest Grey?

KronoEnigma

Okay, so I took part in the STV fishing tournament today, and went to turn in as usual. Riggle, the quest giver for the tournament had a grey quest mark over his head, and the quest text claimed the tournament was over. Annoying but whatever.

As I was turning in my Tastyfish to the vendor who exchanged it for money instead of the grand prize and turned back around, I happened to speak to a Rogue who said he had just won the tournament.

Except he CLEARLY came in AFTER me.

When I asked about this, he told me that the quest mark for him was BLUE, which signaled a daily quest.

I was completely stumped. What was going on here? Why did the quest work for him, but not for me? Is there some unspoken requirement for 300 fishing skill before I could get it to work? Was it something wrong with my cache or something? Or was there something wrong with the quest itself?

I've already cleaned out the cache/WDB folder, and I'm considering bringing my fishing up to 300 to test what would happen next time, but I need to know if there's a possiblity it's a problem with the quest itself.

What's going on here?

Top Bottom