• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Risen> - North American Alliance PVE/PVP

shard

Authorized
Basic Info

Current Progess: All raids cleared (NA first 15/15 Naxx and 9/9 AQ40)

Timezone: CST (EU and Oceanic players are also welcome if our times work)

Raid Times: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM, Tuesday and Wednesday. Our members also host DKP pug BWL raids on Saturday and Sunday which are open to the public.

Loot Distribution: Loot Council for all raids

Currently Recruiting: All active and dedicated players. See website or talk to me in-game for specifics.

About Us

<Risen> originated several years ago as a group of people interested in playing on the Corecraft TBC server, but seeing how its launch could still be years away, a number of us have decided that it's time to give somewhere else a shot. The Kronos guild was created mid-way through 2015, and since has become one of the most active and competitive NA communities out there! By a wide margin, we were the first NA guild to kill C'thun in AQ40, and we plan to continue that success in Naxx, whenever it opens.

Things you can expect from our guild:
-Strong foundation and guild structure
-Experienced leadership
-Active, competitive, and most importantly fun environment (we typically have 35-40 members online on offnights, while most other NA guilds have only 5-10)
-Effective use of time during raids
-Fairness and objectivity
-Willingness to help each other, and teach newer players how to improve

If it makes a difference to any of you, I am the former leader of one of the 23 US guilds (Validus of Mal'ganis) that were able to clear all vanilla content before TBC launched, and a former officer of <vodka>, a US guild that contended for world firsts for a number of years, and spent some of that time as the #1 US guild. I've spent quite a while leading extremely successful guilds, and promise to do the best I can to make Risen a great community to be a part of!

About You

We're fairly open to giving pretty much anyone a shot, but ideally, we consider a good member to be someone who exhibits the following qualities:

-Reliability (rarely misses a raid, and will give advance notice if he/she is forced to)
-Loyalty (no people prone to guild-hopping please)
-Competitive drive (you optimize everything you can possibly control to be #1 dps/healer/whatever)
-Dedication (You understand that part of progress means wiping to a boss--and won't give up easily)
-Positive attitude (toxic players who complain about everything and troll world chat, please stay far away)
-Willingness, and drive to improve as a player (be able to ask for help when you need it)

Additional note: We plan to raid every day once Naxx opens, until everything in the dungeon is dead (probably won't be more than a few days). Our raiders are also expected to be fully prepared with consumables (required lists are posted for each role on our forum), resist gear, etc. If you aren't interested in progression racing and what that entails, or just don't have the time to dedicate to it, then this isn't the right place for you.

If that's the kind of person/player you are, then we'd love to hear from you! If you're interested in joining, or have questions, please visit our website (www.risencc.com), and submit an app. If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me in-game any time that I'm not busy in a 40-man raid!

Last edited:
High need for a few new ACTIVE warlocks, hunters, and healers of any class. Your current gear and raid experience don't matter to us. Apply at www.risencc.com!

Still recruiting. Feel free to pst me in-game any time if you have any questions about us!

Currently in need of 1-2 fury warriors, and 1 holy priest OR 1 resto druid. No gear or experience requirement. Two 40 man nights, two 20 man nights, and world pvp on off-nights. Come be part of the most active alliance guild on the server!

Always will consider applications from other classes we aren't currently in need of. Unless you're a mage. We already have 11 of those in every raid :p

Last edited:
Cant seem to get an app through to you so Ill post it here.

Character name: Licalotopus

Class/Spec: Paladin / Holy

Desired guild rank (progression raider or regular raider, see details below): Regular Raider

Availability: Mostly nights. Work schedule can be random at times.

Past WoW experience: In live I played through TBC, WotLK, Cala, late Wod, Current Legion. On private servers I played on Nost for 2 months (right before it shut down), Feenix (Vanilla and TBC), Excalibur, Dalaran WoW (wotlk), Atlantiss WoW (cata), true WoW (wotlk), eternal WoW (wotlk), and I started on Kronos 2 days ago.

Why Kronos, and why Risen?: I chose Kronos because I wanted to play Vanilla content in its original form. I chose Risen because it is a US CST timezone guild (I am also US CST), You have good progression so I know you are actively raiding, and because it seems at all hours there are at least a few people on.

Thanks!

Re: &amp;lt;Risen&amp;gt; - North American Alliance PVE/PVP

Bump!

Currently looking for one HOLY PRIEST, RESTO DRUID, HOLY PALADIN, and WARLOCK to join us as we prepare for Naxx server firsts race. Pst me in-game, or check out our website www.risencc.com.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Still in high need of an exception warlock, holy paladin, resto druid, and perhaps a hunter as well.

Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply though. We're always looking to improve our roster, so if you think you're one of the best on the server the class you play, there's a good chance we want you!

www.risencc.com

Bump. Still would love to add an exceptional holy priest, holy paladin, and resto druid!

14/15 Naxx

Looking for melee dps, caster dps, holy paladins, and holy priests. Pst me in-game, on our forum, or on Discord!

November bump! Recruitment is open for all classes, but mainly looking for warlock, holy priest, holy paladin, fury warrior, and rogue.

Bump for 2018. Currently have a high need for prot warriors, fury warriors, and healers of any class!

Top Bottom