• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

RisenUI - An ElvUI inspired interface for 1.12

Vashinkt

Authorized
RisenUI - By Marelle from <Risen>

The UI I have released is simple & stable, tons of time has been spent to ensure all addons are the latest version and compatible with eachother. This user interface ships clean as the WTF folder only includes addon configurations and layout details. Keybindings, macros, interface settings, video settings and sound settings are stock to ensure compatibility across different computers. Stability is the main focus, followed by functionality and quality of life enhancements such as Custom BigWigs for Kronos, a fully completed backport of Atlas/Atlasloot from BC which includes a search feature & all crafting recipes from Vanilla, & Postal to handle mailbox to name a few.

It is also worth mentioning that RisenUI can be used as a clean usable template for your very own creation as I've provided all the commands and information needed in the included README file. This pack includes FuBar support for Bartender, Prat, Bigwigs and Luna to make customization extremely simple and user friendly.

Addons included

Better Align - A grid overlay to help you align your UI - GitHub
Bartender2 - Actionbars
CyCircled - Actionbar theme
simpleMinimap - Enhanced minimap
Tinytip - Enhanced and custom tooltips
Fubar - Bottom panel, many quality of life enhancements
Luna Unit Frames - Player/Target/ToT/Raid frames - v2.x - GitHub
VCB - Improved buff/debuff frame - GitHub
Punschrulle - The quartz of castbars for 1.12 - GitHub
OmniCC - Ability action bar timers
ShaguPlates - Custom name plates with debuffs, and enemy cast bar
KTM threat meter - Version 17.35
Big wigs - Boss timers for Kronos
DPSMate - Advanced combat analysis - GitHub
Mik's scrolling battle text continued - Scrolling combat txt - GitHub
Atlas - Backported TBC version for 1.12 (Includes Atlas, Atlasloot & AtlasQuest) - GitHub
Onebag - Consolidated bag frame
Onebank - Consolidated bank frame
Prat - Enhanced chat
Cartographer - Enhanced maps + Herb and mining node support
Postal - Improved mail (Open all, Send multiples) - GitHub
Crafty - Improved professions interface - GitHub
Extended Quest Log - Improved quest log interface
Classic Snowfall - On press casting for all classes
Lazypig - A must have for everyone, the ultimate quality of life addon - GitHub
Xloot - Improved loot interface \
Linkmend - Converts clink item links into actual item links, also localizes items that would otherwise appear in another language - GitHub
Quickbind - Keybind your action bar buttons by hovering over them - GitHub
Smaller roll frames - Improved roll frames - GitHub

Download the UI here - Instructions are in the readme provided in the zip

Optional

ItemRack + FuBar plugin
-
This addon allows you to create gear sets and macro them for quick swapping, very useful for many classes. The addon will integrate with RisenUI's FuBar panel flawlessly so you can disable the mini-map icon and enjoy! (Version 1.975 latest)

Questie -
New players - If you are looking for a quest helper to add to this UI this will serve your needs perfectly.
Configure - /questie

WIM - WoW Instant Messenger (Version 1.3.1 latest)
Configure - /wim

Decursive - A must have for any class that can dispel
Configure - /dcr show

All credits to the addon developers as without them this UI will not be possible

Last edited:
Re: MarelleUI - A full UI solution for DPS and Tanking classes

Im using this UI and its pretty much amazing 5/5 stars.

"(...)
SW Stats
(...)"

I am disappointed about that. :p

"(...)
SW Stats
(...)"

I am disappointed about that. :p

I can see why :) I just had a look at DPSmate and I will trial it in ZG tonight. if I like it I will config it and make the switch. I have never ever had an issue with sw_stats, the reset vote is kind of annoying though but in a 40 man someone always remembers to do it before the boss :p

Last edited:

Marelle,

I love Mik's Battle Scroll Text, but it won't show my damage output when I use Gnomish Death Ray. I tried to look into MSBT options to see if its a suppression or whatever, but don't know how to implement it. Do you?

Marelle,

I love Mik's Battle Scroll Text, but it won't show my damage output when I use Gnomish Death Ray. I tried to look into MSBT options to see if its a suppression or whatever, but don't know how to implement it. Do you?

are you using the version I've provided?

I don't get why someone wants a clean UI but still keeps the bag buttons and the other buttons (e.g. talents).

Anyway, still good work. I don't like many mini solutions over a real UI but that's just me.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

I don't get why someone wants a clean UI but still keeps the bag buttons and the other buttons (e.g. talents).

Anyway, still good work. I don't like many mini solutions over a real UI but that's just me.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

thanks for the feedback

the bagbuttons and micro menu can easily be disabled with bartender and then the minimap can be moved over by using simple mini map and unlocking the anchor. I list all the commands for these addons in the readme, hell this whole package can be just used as a template and tweaked all you want.

quite honestly if you're a new player to kronos, this would be perfect to have. I'm 100% sure there will be some new guy to the 1.12 scene who just downloaded the client and signed up for the forums who is going to be totally in heaven when he finds this thread.

every addon here is 100% up to date, even my atlasloot is the backported TBC version with literally EVERYTHING you need.

Last edited:

quite honestly if you're a new player to kronos, this would be perfect to have. I'm 100% sure there will be some new guy to the 1.12 scene who just downloaded the client and signed up for the forums who is going to be totally in heaven when he finds this thread.

o/

Looks awesome, Im used to PhotekUI, but can't seem to get that to work on 3440x1440. I hope yours will!!

Thanks !

Update!

Since I use 3440x1440p and this package is set for 1080p wide, everything works out of the box, but! offcourse everything isnt, where it's suppose to be.

But with the included readme, and the commands for all the addons used, i easily could drag every frame, castingbar, minibar, spellbars into the right position, using the screenshot and twitch video in OP's post.

Very awesome! thanks for sharing, all the addons work flawlessly, i only added questie! since im still leveling :)

Last edited:

o/

Looks awesome, Im used to PhotekUI, but can't seem to get that to work on 3440x1440. I hope yours will!!

Thanks !

Update!

Since I use 3440x1440p and this package is set for 1080p wide, everything works out of the box, but! offcourse everything isnt, where it's suppose to be.

But with the included readme, and the commands for all the addons used, i easily could drag every frame, castingbar, minibar, spellbars into the right position, using the screenshot and twitch video in OP's post.

Very awesome! thanks for sharing, all the addons work flawlessly, i only added questie! since im still leveling :)

awesome feedback

Yea I configured the Interface for what I thought would be the most common resolution in 2016 :) I added a bit to the OP explaining that the UI will work on any resolution but things will need to be moved to the right spot using the simple commands I've provided in the readme

I'm glad you like it :) Enjoy it mate! all the addons are rock solid and latest versions, now you can enjoy the game and not worry about addons

also remember /align is the a god send when in comes to making sure everything is perfectly aligned on the UI :p

v2 now available in the OP.

I have made a bunch of enhancements as you can see ;)

Last edited:

how do you move/change the casting spell bar?

WoW, this one's very neat and handy. Very similar to what I was lookin' for! Many thanks!

Just updated the link in the OP, made some adjustments to the README to make it easier for people configuring the UI

also made the tooltip show the retail blue shaman color like Luna Unit Frames (tiny tip)

once again, special thanks to the addon developers. I'm just the one who configured it all for you

cheers

Very nice UI, spent the last 45 minutes or so that I should have been sleeping getting everything working, but I do have one question: Is there a way to configure ShaguPlates at all?

It reminds me a lot of tidy plates, and I love the aesthetic, but they seem to only be showing up when I'm right on top of the mob and I'd much rather be able to see it from a greater distance, any suggestions?

Vanilla API does not allow nameplates of any kind to be shown at greater distance sadly, shagu shows at the same distance as the stock nameplates, they are just improved visually. sadly as a Mage I don't benefit from shaguplates as much as melee dps or tank

tidyplates ftw, god I wish we could have those. I used them on retail for years

Last edited:

Ah, alright haha, thanks for the heads up. And I feel you on it not being as much of a benefit to ranged, being a hunter myself. Thanks again for the awesome UI :) I need to make some things better, due to poor eye sight, but other than that it's great!

you are very welcome :) you pretty much have every addon you need now ;) Im sure there will be alot more people using my UI as a base/template for their own.

cheers

v2.1 now available

I found the absolute latest version of Bartender2 (r15915) for 1.12 so I redid the action bars from scratch with the newer version so the config is fresh on the latest release, I also included the latest power auras (2.10) which was extremely hard to find compared to the older releases floating around, I also went back to stock WIM (latest version) so GM's could actually whisper us (The blocking implemented on toons under lvl 10 also blocked GM whispers)

To counter the gold seller spam I included spamthrottle which basically gives you an unlimited ignore list and lets you set keywords to block from all chat in game, those cucks at okogames are blocked by default!

last but not least I made some adjustments to the castbar size and color.

enjoy

Last edited:

after the last update gotta say this is a nice addon pack. Its solid. (also ty for the help!)

Thanks for the feedback ;) I'm very proud of this UI and I hope you all enjoy it

I really like this newer Bartender2 version I found, It's the absolute last version that came out before BC launched. I spent a few hours yesterday reconfirming I had the latest version of everything included in this pack.

This one is really the definition of perfection. I've been looking everywhere since forever to find something like this. You're a true life saviour. I could never get something as good as this ever. I really really really appreciate you releasing this masterpiece, thank you, seriously.

I have a few things to ask though.
- After starting to use this, my game kind of gotten darker than it was before, I don't know if it's related with the UI but it just happened, I'd like it to be sunny and brighter as it was, could you tell me if it's related with this?
- I'm new to the addons, I've never used any addons before, I just started using them today, I've been searching and downloading tonne of them since morning until I found this thread. While installing your UI, I've kept the addons I had nevertheless since I picked them up one by one and spent a lot of time gathering, so could you tell me which addons that are necessary for me to delete in my folder if there are any, like I said I don't know much about addons so I'm consufed as hell. I just want everything you've put into this work perfectly and not to overlap with the ones I've been putting in that folder since the morning. Here is the SS of my folder; http://imgur.com/a/kq0jU

Top Bottom