• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

RisenUI - An ElvUI inspired interface for 1.12

Re: MarelleUI - A full UI solution for DPS and Tanking classes

Just wanna say this is by far my favourite UI setup for vanilla. Thanks.

Marelle hooked me up with this addon recently and just want to say if you are thinking about DL'ing it... do it now! Works flawless as far as I can tell. Only issue I am having is a split second frame drop every few mins but I'm not 100% sure it's from the UI pack. Trying to figure that out at the moment.

EDIT: After some troubleshooting with Marelle we figured out the frame drop was from DPSmate not having it's setting to dump data upon logout. It was building up segments and basically causing the frame drop. He walked me through the fix and also updated the UI files accordingly.

Problem solved!

Last edited:
Updated to 2.6.5

-Updated Crafty
-Updated Postal
-Stance & Pet action bars adjusted
-Combo points enabled by default for rogues in Luna
-DPSMate will now prompt you to reset data every time you log out.

Last edited:
Hello

first, really great UI, appreciate the work u put in!

but i have a problem with bartender, if alpha is set to 1 (which is who i got it from u) i cant se the "cooldowncircle"

any solution for that?

thx in advance
zandor

Did a clean install of the UI. Everything seems to be working properly, except for I have no minimap. I unlocked the "minimap movers" in the smm options, but there's no visible anchor for the minimap on my screen. Any suggestions?

Did a clean install of the UI. Everything seems to be working properly, except for I have no minimap. I unlocked the "minimap movers" in the smm options, but there's no visible anchor for the minimap on my screen. Any suggestions?

What resolution did you set the UI too? And you set it in the config.wtf before opening the client yea? im wondering why this happens, my laptop which is a much lower res that 1080p does not have this issue, nor does any 1080p setup, im wondering if higher res causes it? or to low of a res? are you on a MAC client?

anyways..
/smm reset will do the trick

then /smm hide clock
/smm hide location
/smm skin (until you the the one we use)

then just unlock and move, actually one of the simple addons to config

Hello

first, really great UI, appreciate the work u put in!

but i have a problem with bartender, if alpha is set to 1 (which is who i got it from u) i cant se the "cooldowncircle"

any solution for that?

thx in advance
zandor

thx for your report

Last edited:
Yeah, I set the config.wtf beforehand. I'm using a 1920x1200 resolution. I got the minimap all set up, but I have one more question for you. Is there any way to make abilities on the action bars be grayed out again when they're on cooldown? Currently it just shows the cooldown text, but i was hoping to have both the text and the gray. I wasn't sure if this was omnicc, or what, because items like my hearthstone are still grayed out when i view them in my bag, but not when on the action bars.

Is there any way to make abilities on the action bars be grayed out again when they're on cooldown? Currently it just shows the cooldown text, but i was hoping to have both the text and the gray. I wasn't sure if this was omnicc, or what, because items like my hearthstone are still grayed out when i view them in my bag, but not when on the action bars.

Newest update will address this

Last edited:
thx for your response.

how do i update to new version without loosing my minor adepts+few addons i addionally added?

thx for your response.

how do i update to new version without loosing my minor adepts+few addons i addionally added?

This release as of this post will have 100℅ themed action bars with zero issues.

Last edited:
2.7 now available

-Updated Bartender2 action bar theme
-GCD animation now showing properly
-A few size adjustments to DPSMate, the Chat frame and KTM to compliment new action bars
-Readme adjustments

edit:

pushed 2.7.1, needed to fix some things in readme and recolor the action bar theme a tad, if interested in the new theme just grab CyCircled from 2.7.1 and overwrite the version that came with 2.7 in interface/addons. nothing else has changed

enjoy

Last edited:
I love your minimap & buttons to the right of it, help, character, world map, social etc. What addon is moving them, Id love to do the same

Simple Minimap for the minimap modifications

Bartender2 for the ability to move the micro menu and customize it.

on the 2.6.5. version i got buffs on the top right corner next to minimap.
how can i solve this to get them to healthbars?

not going for 2.7.x since i dont want to change everything again for my personal style.

thx

on the 2.6.5. version i got buffs on the top right corner next to minimap.
how can i solve this to get them to healthbars?

not going for 2.7.x since i dont want to change everything again for my personal style.

thx

np dude, all the info you need is in the readme

/vcb to open up the config menu
top right has icons to unlock, you will also want to resize your buffs so they fit where you are putting them

I chose to put them in the top right as thats where most people are used to them being, debuffs however are much more critical and will appear over your player frame.

cheers

Last edited:
Hey im using the UI and its very nice and refreshing. I have a problem with my bartender in the latest version.

I am a warlock and for the pet bar the auto-cast icon doesn't show - the glowing yellow animation that shows that the spell is on autocast.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Hey im using the UI and its very nice and refreshing. I have a problem with my bartender in the latest version.

I am a warlock and for the pet bar the auto-cast icon doesn't show - the glowing yellow animation that shows that the spell is on autocast.

Any ideas?

Thank you

yep

right click the fubar panel at the bottom
in the context menu under "others" - select CyCircled
from the new CyCircled fubar menu browse to elements > bartender and untheme the pet bar.

thanks for your report

edit: just pushed this in the main release so it wont be reported again

Last edited:
yep

right click the fubar panel at the bottom
in the context menu under "others" - select CyCircled
from the new CyCircled fubar menu browse to elements > bartender and untheme the pet bar.

thanks for your report

edit: just pushed this in the main release so it wont be reported again

thank so much I did what you wrote and the autocasting is now visible thanks!

Update now available

-Updated Postal
-Updated Crafty
-Updated DPSMate
-Added Xloot
-Removed FuBar plugins for friends and guild to speed up the interface
-Minor fixes to action bar theme
-Adjusted Luna Unit Frames raid frames and consolidated them freeing up more real estate
-Adjusted Bartender bars 1 & 2

-Adjusted VCB, Luna & Big wigs positioning to fix potential overlap of auras IF the target creates a 4th row

Last edited:
2.91 now available

-Updated DPSMate
-Updated Postal
-Updated Luna Unit Frames to 2.09

no UI changes in this update, just updates to addons :)

Hi there!
When i downloaded the newest version it seems to be blocking addons like AdvancedTradeSkillWindow and Informant.
Any ideas to what might cause this? it hasn't been a problem in previous versions.

The UI comes with crafty so no need to AdvancedTradeskillwindow, also make sure you have the Stubby dependency and enhanced tooltip for informant to work.

Top Bottom