• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

RisenUI - An ElvUI inspired interface for 1.12

I have encountered a problem that i cant type in lets say general chat.

/g works
/p works
/s works
/y works

but

/1
/2
/3
/4 etc seems to do nothing, it does not change my channel. Any idea why this might be?

So i just tried to install the version 3.3 and when i try to log in i get a "disconnect from server" message as soon as i press enter after punching in my password. any ideas why this happens? as it works flawlessly with the 2.5 version. and ofc thanks for an awsome ui pack!

Last edited:
So i just tried to install the version 3.3 and when i try to log in i get a "disconnect from server" message as soon as i press enter after punching in my password. any ideas why this happens? as it works flawlessly with the 2.5 version. and ofc thanks for an awsome ui pack!
That's something on your end mate. Re-download and try again following the readme

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hello :)

As it is stated in the Questie issue tracker, you are not using the last version of simple minimap in RisenUI.
https://github.com/AeroScripts/QuestieDev/issues/287
(I am Krabator on the Questie bug tracker)

If you use the last version, questie minimap tracker will work as intended with RisenUI on a squarred minimap

I hope it will help :)

Hey there! Sooo, I had to do a system restore on my computer, and after having done that...the ui doesn't work anymore! My target is missing, I can't bring up the luna menu...I tried reinstalling the addon package and everything, but it just didn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Hey there! Sooo, I had to do a system restore on my computer, and after having done that...the ui doesn't work anymore! My target is missing, I can't bring up the luna menu...I tried reinstalling the addon package and everything, but it just didn't seem to work. Any ideas?
I don't think the owner is keeping up with this anymore, but did you solve your issue or still need help?

i dunno where to ask this, but when i'm trying to use "questie" it works fine, but the quests on screen CANNOT be moved in any way, i can only have them in the middle of my screen. And no, dragging does not work. plz send help...

i dunno where to ask this, but when i'm trying to use "questie" it works fine, but the quests on screen CANNOT be moved in any way, i can only have them in the middle of my screen. And no, dragging does not work. plz send help...

Left Ctrl+Shift and left click and you can drag it where you want to.

Okay, so i downloaded this UI pack after debating for a while, and as a whole I do like it...

But I've discovered a rather irritating problem with the map.

Namely, I shrunk down the map and moved it to the upper right corner of the screen. But then I tried to scroll it upwards, pushed more than i intended and the map literally went off screen. Now I can't figure out how to get it back, and disabling the cartographer and reenabling it doesn't do anything, and I don't know how to reset it.

Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: Nevermind, just did a full re-install of this addon to fix it. A bit tedious but it did the jobb.

Last edited:
Okay, so i downloaded this UI pack after debating for a while, and as a whole I do like it...

But I've discovered a rather irritating problem with the map.

Namely, I shrunk down the map and moved it to the upper right corner of the screen. But then I tried to scroll it upwards, pushed more than i intended and the map literally went off screen. Now I can't figure out how to get it back, and disabling the cartographer and reenabling it doesn't do anything, and I don't know how to reset it.

Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: Nevermind, just did a full re-install of this addon to fix it. A bit tedious but it did the jobb.

glad you solved it mate

to everyone else, here is my newest UI as I've discontinued this one

1080p users: https://github.com/vashin1/SyncedUI

1440p users: https://github.com/vashin1/SyncedUI-1440p-

Oh good grief, I have to go reinstall everything all over again?

EDIT: Okay I'll admit, that screenshot for the UI does look a bit better than this one. Still mildly annoyed since I just got everything sorted.

EDIT 2: Question though: Where's my experience bar on this SYNCed UI?

Last edited:
glad you solved it mate

to everyone else, here is my newest UI as I've discontinued this one

1080p users: https://github.com/vashin1/SyncedUI

1440p users: https://github.com/vashin1/SyncedUI-1440p-

I'm playing from my desktop where i have a 1440p monitor, but when i'm out i'm using my laptop with a 1080p screen.
With the RisenUI i syncronized the Interface and WTF folder (with the exception of Config.wtf - as the resolution property is different) using dropbox and symlinks.

But you seem to have created a pack for each resolution, do you have a suggestion on how i can achieve the above? I suspect there are other differences than just the Config.wtf between the two repositories?

I'm playing Warlock. UI is absolutely fantastic but is there any way to see my dot timers on targets? I've downloaded chronometer for this purpose but it's not that great...and i saw some UI where when dot was used, it had timer on that target under it's icon and not on separate cast bars...so do I need any addon for it? or this UI can do this but it's off somehow

I'm playing Warlock. UI is absolutely fantastic but is there any way to see my dot timers on targets? I've downloaded chronometer for this purpose but it's not that great...and i saw some UI where when dot was used, it had timer on that target under it's icon and not on separate cast bars...so do I need any addon for it? or this UI can do this but it's off somehow
Check out addon debufftimers

Just joined Kronos III yesterday. After reading many threads, I'm now downloading this UI package. It's very close to what I want. I haven't played this game since WLK on retail. :D BTW, do you know if there is any add-on for finding quest objects and locations? Thank you.

Is bartender 2 really like old text game or I just missed some fancy GUI like bongos have or like bartender for BC?

Top Bottom