• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Roar> we-just-love-this-game guild

nimeralos

Authorized
Click http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...his-game-guild?p=762186&viewfull=1#post762186 to know about the <Roar> fate.
===============
So, that's the 3rd thread about our guild..? Sorry for that :D
===============
We're former Russian-speaking guild, betrayed by our bretheren... Well, I'm a bit too dramatic :) But we have some history, which I won't announce here - join us and you'll know everything :p

We're international leveling/future casual progression guild now.

If you're decent person - you're welcome. We're planning to raid in the future, but just because we respect each other, not because WoW is a work for us or something.

Whisper any of us (search Who->Roar) to join.
===============
RP is not our profile, just my personal little hobby :) Click to see how our guild started!
4nctEEn.jpg

7YENGIR.jpg

B7nKvQ3.jpg

Last edited:
Would like to introduce our guild bank character to you.

Clerk is a very rotten undead who doesn't care about that adventures, revenge or something. He was just a picker during his life, and now, during his death, he wants to have a peaceful stable job. Our guild offers it to him.

p8FZglz.jpg

Last edited:
Not much... There're still several nice guys & girls who plays time to time (including me, won't login for a few more days because of vacation through). But, tbh, usual online is 1-2. World chat & group companions invites couldn't help us to become like <Rising Tide> or anything like. But does it mean anything if we enjoy the game as it is? :)

Thanks for your interest!

Hi mons!
Me and most active members of our guild have decided to join <The Companions> - cozy relaxed guild, just a little bit more active than ours. If you like me - you'll certanly like <The Companions> Guild Leader and the guild philosophy etc. :)

So, please PM me, Straka or Zate to join us in <The Companions>.

I'm leaving Iwo-alt here to look after <Roar>, just in case. Thanks for all the good time we had here, and hope we'll meet again in <The Companions>!

Cheers.
Nimerul

Last edited:
Top Bottom