• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Rogue AQ40 PvE sword Spec Help !! ! !

Tinkabeller

Hello fellow Rogues.

I come to you for assistance!

I am currently playing with this swords spec.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0xfoxhZMxqb0Vzxfo

My rotation is always SS > S&D > SS > SS > SS > S&D > SS > SS > SS > SS > EV

I add blade fury and Adrenaline rush when ever there not on cool down.

My guild is fairly well geared so i dont expect to be topping the meters but i feel i am being carried and im doing something really wrong.

Is my spec out some where?
Is my rotations wrong?
Should i spec into Riposte?
Do i go points into Imp Ev over Imp poisons?
I hear the Murder talent is no good in AQ40 (which we do) where would i replace these two points?

Please link your specs and rotations to share the love. Im struggling and need a point in the right direction. :smile:

Cheers

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0ecoxbZMhqbbVzxfo is the spec you want to be running in AQ40. If you have 5/5 2.5 you could run 2/3 points in imp evisc instead of 2 in imp poisons.

There's no real rotation as it will differ on fight lengths. Ideally you'd want to use AR/BF/Earthstrike with double crusader proc, but rng will not always be on your side. Just have to make adjustments during the fight.

Last edited:
I use (basically) the same talents as ziltoid89 (with imp evi instead) and are doing very well, if I should say so myself. Even though I'm high on the meters, they are not my primary concern...

Murder isn't a bad talent, what you could do is test it, do 3 raids with murder, and 3 raids without. Keeping in mind you got the same buffs on you ect

Points to consider:

1. Staying alive (a dead rogue is no good)
2. Planning ahead - knowing the fights gives you better control over when to use your CD's
3. Not pulling aggro - While we have very good tanks who creates lots of TPS, sometimes procs and whatnot get you high on the list. Keeping your eyes on KTM is very important (doesn't seem to be an issue for you though) - I usually vanish and fight on if needed
4. S'n'D - I worry less about rotation and more about keeping S'n'D up and evi when possible

Top Bottom