• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Rogue PvE Macros [Post your own]

Sai

Authorized
Hey guys, was hoping we could compile a list of useful macros that work on Kronos.
Maybe you could share your own with us lesser minded retail noobs.

/cast Sinister Strike
/script if not IsCurrentAction(9) then UseAction(9) end;

*Change the 9 to where you put your Auto Attack on actionbar*

Put all your cooldowns, dps consumes and racials if horde in one macro and spam it when/if you get 2x crusader proc.

/cast Riposte
/cast Sinister Strike

For combat spec, will use Riposte if it proc's, if not it just Sinister Strikes. Works well, 10 energy for Riposte hits harder than SS for me atm...

i use this but with auto attack included. i find it useful for target switching after a mob is dead and i'm out of energy. button 62 should be your auto attack button but ofc can be changed to whatever action bar button number you like:

http://imgur.com/Lj3pXFt

/cast Riposte
/cast Sinister Strike
/script if not IsCurrentAction(62) then
UseAction(62) end;

You just have to keep pressing the macro to make it execute multiple spells in an order, some things cannot be cast simultaneously because of global cooldown.

/script UseInventoryItem(13)
/script UseContainerItem(3,18)
/cast Adrenaline Rush
/cast Blood Fury
/cast Blade Flurry
/cast Sinister Strike
/script if not IsCurrentAction(59) then UseAction(59) end;

This is what I use for my one button do everything macro. I have to hit it 4 times for everything to go off.

Top Bottom