• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Roleplayers>

buddhaseyes

Authorized
Hello and welcome, Roleplayers of Kronos!
This a freshly started Guild, with the goal to be a home to all roleplayers of Kronos!

Concept:
My plan is to collect all RPers without any Topic for now, although while we grow we can make different Events/Stories within the guild.
I will try to get up different RP-Events and help those who wants to do some on their own.

I thought about making the ranks like specific topics, for example if we have some people within our guild which want to create or join the "Traders Community", there would be a Rank called "Trader" or something. Anyways, this is under construction :p
It would also be nice to see the different Topics to fuse sometimes, for example if the Traders Community wants a hard-to-get Item, they´ll contact the Adventureres to get it for them.

There are 2 Topics which will be part of the guild right now:

-We will have a regular Tavern meeting, organised by Niftie. http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/107475-The-Shifty-Quilboar-Tavern-Roleplay-Event-(A)

-Also I will, within the Tavern meetings, start to recruit for a shady, more or less criminal Organisation. This organisation will also start IC, which means there is no complete concept for now. I will start recruiting for it, and through the recruitments it will form itself.

I think you will be able to join IC at the Tavern of Niftie, though I will have to talk to HER (I am so sorry Niftie!) a bit about this ;).

Ideas:
I will edit this some somtimes I think, because there are always new Ideas coming in my mind about anything. However I want to present you my first so far:
Later, when the guild got bigger, I think about making some "quests". Those quests will take direct influence in the engine. For example, there could be a customer who wants a rare Item which just can be found in Uldaman. So I will set up a quest (including reward) to get this Item. I dont know how this reward will look like for now, but we´ll see.
I just really like the Idea of actually RP-ing within the enginge ;).

I, to be honest, don´t really know what else to say ... so: We´re recruiting!
There are no restrictions regarding class, race or level. I guess we will be mainly a twink-guild since we won´t raid or do PvP.
If you want to join the Events without joining the Guild, please contact Ashahn (ingame) or write me a PM.

Also I am looking for experienced Roleplayers to lend me a Hand (since I´m more or less a "beginner") and for more People who wants to create a Topic for RPing.

Sincerly, Ashahn! (Contact me ingame to join)

Last edited:
Can I please get invited into the guild? My character is Lirielith, Night Elf druid.

Good luck guys! Break the norm! Bring some life to this server and make sure to rub it in the elitists faces who would tell you that RP is stupid and PVE/PVP is the only way to go.

Top Bottom