• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Rolling Alliance for first time, can't decide between NE or Human

Greynth

I'm rolling on the server, but I'm going to go Alliance to get a different experience. I've always played Horde, but I figured I'd give the other side a chance this time around, but I can't decide between Human or Night Elf!

I'm not looking for min/maxing, just some general input from the community. Appreciate it!

If your primary focus is PVE then roll Human. If it's PVP roll dwarf or gnome. Don't roll NE rogue.

If your primary focus is PVE then roll Human. If it's PVP roll dwarf or gnome. Don't roll NE rogue.
In PvP shadowmeld racial saves you 2 talent points in Master of deception. Thats pretty awesome. 2points MoD combined with aq stealth cloak enchant beats 5points in MoD.

For PvE there is only 1 choice, Human.

For PvP: Human active counters stealth. Night Elf makes your stealth better. Gnomes and Dwarves better: escape from Frost Nova or clear Poisons/Bleeds/Blind with Stoneform.

Top Bottom