• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin RPaladinDamage - Paladin DPS Estimation Addon

Retherz

Authorized
[h=1]RPaladinDamage[/h]
RPaladinDamage estimates your average DPS output based on your current gear equipped, buffs and consumables(excluding spell power consumables, those are however posted separately)

Vk00mY0.png

This addon is extremely useful for swapping items in raids and theorycrafting on the PTR.

[h=1]Download[/h]
This can also give some of you an idea how easy others classes are in compairson :cool2:

I have tested it and I believe the data delivered is wrong, because the addon should display messages like "Spec to holy!" or "Insert proper dps class here." when specced into ret.

I have tested it and I believe the data delivered is wrong, because the addon should display messages like "Spec to holy!" or "Insert proper dps class here." when specced into ret.
did meckie give u permission to speak freely? when his bitch has a 14 year old retarded sense of humour it truly raises some question regarding his taste

Top Bottom