• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Seal of Crusader debuff

Dunk305

Is the seal of crusader debuff barely increasing holy damage even known by Kronos?

Seal of Command does a very slight increase in holy damage with the debuff applied

Ret DPS is already bad enough

Last edited:
Compared to what?

Seal of Command proc should get 29% of holy damage increase, Judgement of Command 43%.

I did not notice anything odd. Rank 5 Judgement of Command does between 170 to 205 holy damage and is benefits from 43% of your total holy damage. With rank 6 Judgement of the Crusader holy damage taken by the target is increased by 140. So it should do between 243 and 293 holy damage if you don't have any additional spelldamage on your gear. That goes well with what I am used to, but I did not play for a few weeks now.

I gotta agree with the topicstarter. It doesn't seem to add any significant holy damage on Seal of Command procs. Might as well not waste time on buffing my holy output. I vaguely remember on Nost my yellow numbers got way higher then white ones with the Seal of Crusader debuff. I've always thought it is due to ignoring the armor which may was a bug itself, but still.

JotC can get up to 214 spell damage with the talent, libram, and pvp gloves. Which gives about 10 dps without factoring crits and nightfall just from the seal procs. Add in the judgement and it jumps up to 25. After about 16 seconds it becomes better than just judging command using those 2 factors. About 11 seconds if you add in consecration. So if you use it in the situations that it would do some good, ie. fights longer than 15 seconds, it is the best damage judgement.

Top Bottom