• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Seal of the crusader math...

Storhammaren

Hi!

Anyone else noticing that JotC does not increase your holy damage to the target properly? I only got rank 2 but 20 dmg increase and still not more than 10 melee with SoR. It is a kinda big deal since all we do is judge and autoattack..

Pz

Edit: I played paladin retail vanilla and can confirm that its not working as intented.

I didn't play paladin on retail and can confirm that the holy damage bonus is fine.

20 * 0,1 = 2 damage. Since you're using rank 2 SotC, you can have up to rank 3 SoR, which deals avg. 7 holy damage. 7 + 2 = 9, therefore working as intended.

same explanation as psojed but less math.

you should notice that judgement of the crusader says UP TO 20 damage. this is because spells all have different spell power coefficients. essentially SoR only benefits from 10%(12% with 2 handed weapons) of your total spell power against the target(from any source)

I assume you are using a 1 hander, so the damage will not increase all the way to 20 but will only increase by 2 damage.

I recommend not using seal of righteousness while leveling, as crusader is far better since its apparently bugged and op.

Top Bottom