• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Seduce Bug

nathanthescot

Hello.

Making a post today as I have been getting really stressed over the Seduction ability. Every time after it is cast it last for around 0.5 seconds and then cancels automatically, at first I thought, okay hold on maybe it because my pet is on defensive and also because lash of pain is on auto... NOPE, passive and lash of pain off auto it still continues to do it. Now i'v spoken with a few warlocks about it and they said its because the pet is on follow and you have to either stand still for the entirety of the effect in order for it to work which just seems dumb, or you can hit stay before using seduction.

Even though that is an easy way around it in a general point of view, in a PvP situation it would be a real pain in the ass for reasons such as enemies running out of range, I think with that being said I hope someone reads this and decides to fix it, i'm pretty sure there was a couple of forum posts about it during the days of K1 and it still hasn't been fixed, it seems like a really simple fix compared to anything else you'd have to worry about.

Hoping to see it working as intended soon!

Not spamming, just thought id bring it to further attention as it seems like it's just been discarded and forgotten about.

Apparently it's been bugged for a while..I remember somebody posted a workaround macro that made it work by making your succubus "stay" then cast seduction or something like that.

It is in fact broken.

When cast, no matter what stance the succubus is in, the succubus should run within range of the target, cast seduction, and hold the spell until its cast time expires.

As of right now, the succubus will begin the cast, but if the player moves, rather than continuing the cast, the succubus will either cancel the cast, or finish the cast and then end it by following the player.

This is a big deal as this crowd control is necessary to warlock. Without it working correctly, warlock is severely gimped in PVP encounters. The succubus is not worth using if its most beneficial spell is not working correctly.

It would be really neat if this could get some attention, as well as, the Felhunters Paranoia spam. I know there is a work around that works "ok", I also know that we can just keep the Paranoia on manual cast. But, even so it would be very good for the game experience if this could get fixed.

It would be really neat if this could get some attention, as well as, the Felhunters Paranoia spam. I know there is a work around that works "ok", I also know that we can just keep the Paranoia on manual cast. But, even so it would be very good for the game experience if this could get fixed.

It's the fel hunters dispel magic on auto cast that makes that annoying sound when it's enabled. Imps do this too with fireball and fire shield on auto cast if the target is too far away. Honestly you should never have dispel magic on auto cast anyway because that's bad, but they really should fix the imps fireball/shield.

Top Bottom