• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

seriously ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koseku

so making joke of nazi is ban reason? what problem you have? i just said "hail hitler" and "nazi was a good man". why do you take it so seriously? i thought europe was place of freedom of speech

how i can make screen of screen? and how i can post in in facebook?

how i can make screen of screen? and how i can post in in facebook?
there is a windows tools for it or just press print screen pn keyboard and copy it to paint. then save it as jpg. then you can post it in fb

Edgy kid trying to be funny by being racism, so funny man. Just a joke bro, u can't take a joke bro, why so mad bro?
You forfeited your freedom of speech with comments like that.

Helo, sory for bad england. Rasism no funy, pls no rasistic. Allso, why so mad BROOO

You can practice freedom of speech toward the government. Here you have to respect the server rules.

Greetings,

We do not allow kind of behavior in our public channels, it does not matter if you were joking or not. Many players (including the staff) do not appreciate this kind of talk. Players that are violating this rule will receive a warning/mute. That is what you received by one of our game masters, you decided to continue shouting racist comments towards that GM rather than taking the matter seriously.

The creation of this thread has lead me to believe that you have the intelligence of a toddler because you couldn't wrap your head around to why we do not allow this kind of behavior. I have decided to permanently ban you from entering any server that is hosted by Twinstar, you failed take this matter seriously even after receiving a warning from a GM and you struggle to follow the project rules. Good luck finding a project that will allow this kind of behavior.

Regards, Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom