• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Serkets Super Pug

Serket

Authorized
Hi all, I have done these in the past on retail servers very successfully and have decided to carry on with it here on Kronos.

I will be creating a alt raid group for those raiders who have alts. The idea here is to just have something on the side of your main that you can have some fun with and get some gear. The run will require consistent members/alts who can be relied on to attend weekly for a alt raid. Some of the general thing you need to know are:

-This run will be, Saturdays 7:00-10:00pm server time(19:00-22:00)
-This run is not hardcore
-This run will require you to be a regular accepted alt.
-In order to get into this run your alt will require near Bis Pre raid and will be inspected on your first raid appearance.
-Loot distribution will be done with a standard bidding DKP system, with exempt Main Tank x2 Priority. DKP earned is 1 per boss with open bids(again first two main tanks will always win). This will be updated on a per raid basis.
-Attendance will be taken
-The people chosen for this run will be marked for attendance with increased priority each consecutive run.

First run will be held 10th of October, so get those alts ready! Please post bellow or contact me ingame if you wish you be apart of this run and put your name forward to be reviewed. Please provide a link to your character and state spec.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Serket

Accepted players:

Tanks:
1.)Xorage
2.)disttank
3.)

Healers:
1.)Roevklo
2.)Tsmkripp
3.)Rima
4.)Facultaz
5.)Handsomeman