• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Serrated Blades talent

Marcusius

Authorized
This should cause your attacks to ignore a certain number ( which increases with lvl ) of your target's armor. For some reason it shows 0 and after allocating a point into it, it's still 0. Is this talent bugged, or is just the tooltip bugged and it actually does cause you to ignore armor? I think it should be 480 armor at lvl 60, with rank 3. Can anyone confirm that it works?

Last edited:
you can test this next time you respec. before putting the talents, find a mob and use Kick on it. Put the talent point and use kick again, if the 2nd kick dealt more damage, the talent works.

@ Smoker - yeah i was thinking about testing it aswell, but thought that maybe someone has already tested it and can confrim :p

@Alibagil - thanks for the link - bloody lame though that the status reads "won't fix". Guess i'ma have to pop the points into smth else :p

Visual bugs are being fixed, if they are caused by core/server side issue, but this one, as many others regarding tooltips are hardcoded in the client, there is absolutelly nothing devs can do about it.

Its the sameon later expansions, on privates atleast.. It reads 0 on tbc and wotlk aswell, but it can still work

30% rapture part of talent works 100%. Ignore armor part - dont know. Want to hear some words about it also

Top Bottom