• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Server Damage Coefficient's

Cr0wL0ck

Greeting's

I would like to ask if someone could give me the "original 1.12.1" damage coefficients for all spell's and possibly item's since i cannot find them anywhere only pieces of 2.0.4 but those are not 1.12.1.

I have tried using ED to test damage and calculate using the numbers i get there with different gear and stats but i simply cannot test every class and every spell like that and it takes a lot of time just getting close to the correct coefficient.

I am trying to fix "Theorycraft" since the latest version 1.12.1 had was incorrect on some spell's, for example "drain soul" was set to "0.5" while in truth close to "1.9373". so i was wondering if someone could find the real 1.12.1 coefficients that will be used on this server ☺

Thank's a lot :)

i have searched for months for the right information although its written a bit confusing.

many spells have 15/15 which turns out to be 1, so why the 15/15 ? and is it really 1 and not 0.9977 for example since later on with more ap/sp and damage multipliers it would change a lot so i just want to know if those numbers are the base at which all spells on the server are gonna be like on release ? :)

just wondering since on ED they say they use all vanilla calculations but there drain soul's coefficient is around 1.9373 :S

Last edited:
It is 1 because before TBC, 100% bonus damage was the limit.
so you are basing a 100% vanilla 1.12.1 server on 100% tbc patch ?

just to be sure since i know damage coefficients changed quite a bit as well as gear when they went from 1.12.1 to tbc

Top Bottom