• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

.Server Info Command Suggestion

Woop

Dear GMs!
I have a suggestion that i would like you to concider,
there is a simple command (.server info) that allows you to see the information of the server's uptime and the amount of connected players.
In many private servers this command is open for non-GM account, which allows us players to get the idea of how many online people there are at the moment.
This information is really nice to know and also does not do any harm to the server!
My suggestion is if you could concider making the command available for us non GMs ;]
Stay safe and stay home!

"
server info 0 Syntax: .server info Display server version and the number of connected players.

"

# Was ment to be published on Apollo 2 but this is an idea for all the servers so i guess it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Hi,

this command will most likely never be available to players. It is Twinstar's policy not to reveal the number of online players.

Easy, if the online people are at cap or near cap, no one would go offline even if they have nothing to do while knowing how close are you to cap.

Another conspiracy is the server player limit is way lower than they tell it to be and they do not want to reveal it...

1. You dont need to know numbers as long as you are able to find party for PvP or PvE and guild.

2. Conspiracies are fun ... but thats all.

Lobo you writting nonsens. On EVERY server this command is avalible and useful for players, but not here. Why? Seregwethil simply said you why.

Lobo you writting nonsens. On EVERY server this command is avalible and useful for players, but not here. Why? Seregwethil simply said you why.

Take your time and go find dozens of answers here on the forum why it's not shown for people.

Cya

Twinstar's policy is to never reveal the number of players on their servers. Take it as a fact. They won't tell you no matter how you go about asking it. It's starting to get funny how many different ways people find to find out that information.

My favorite one so far went somthing like: "Hi, I'm a youtuber and I'm making video on private servers. If could tell me how many players play here that'd be great! Thanks!"

Why would it be funny? Server population changes playing experience in many ways.

Wouldn't you like to know what is the population of your Town / City / Country?

To be honest even though my town's population is public I looked it up like 5 times in my entire life and everytime I did I was for fun and I had no use for that information.

When I started playing here I never once asked how many players played back then.

And it's funny because even though I know that you are not doing it on purpose you guys always find so many approches to ask about the population I find it sometimes creative.

The fact that server has a certain population does change your experience but knowing the population doesn't.

Server population changes playing experience in many ways.
Yes, but it does even if you dont know the numbers.
Wouldn't you like to know what is the population of your Town / City / Country?
Not at all, I simply dont care. Got ppl to drink beer with, work, shops, entertainment and thousands of annoying foreigners. Why would I want to know exact number or even a rounded one?

Top Bottom