• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

server location?

garfunkle

I am unsure if this has been answered in any other threads. Any idea where the server will be located? As I have tried another vanilla server and the server location made my connection not even worth playing, I couldn't imagine raiding with 400 ms. ( I live in the southeast united states )

Server located in Europe.
You can make characters on TBC/WOTLK/Cata realms and check your latency there.

You didn't expect it to be located in US, right? Becouse it'd be closed within week there.
Go make chars on other Twinstar realms and check your connection, you lose nothing.

well drats, so much for me playing kronos.

Thanks for the reply

1/3 of vanilla player base is North American, but no servers are hosted in the USA. This has a reason.

If you don't have a client for any of the expansions you could also just open command prompt and type "ping kronos-wow.com". The latency seems to be 20% higher than what I get on the TBC realm but it gives a quick estimate.

I have an average of 160ms. I'm central North America. Definitely playable.

I'm going to have something like 70ms based on a PingTest from France to Prague.

:smile:

Top Bottom