• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Server Merge and Naxxramas

I don't know what your problem is. It was announced ages ago that merge would not happen before K2 hasn't had 3-4 clears of AQ. That hasn't yet happened. Case closed.

And, to be honest, a lot of the players on Kronos II are grateful for that. While I cannot speak for anyone, the raiding community on K2 appreciates that we get to duke it out in AQ40 for a few weeks before our progress would be invalidated. I say that, while we have been killing C'Thun with 35 people every week.

I do not think we need any hype whatsoever. I think Kronos will be in a rather healthy state after the merge, no matter what. The community that resulted from K2 - the ones that didn't leave, hoping the grass is greener on the other side - I would say those are loyal people that will not just make Kronos bigger, but extend its die-hard core.

But we kind of want to get the Naxx preparation done on our own.

Lol, just imagine if the powers that be had listened to people calling for a merge SIX MONTHS AGO. Back when both servers had double-triple their current pops and actually had pvp going at all hours. It's literally been half a year of both populations plummeting, and the merge STILL hasn't been done.

Lol, just imagine if the powers that be had listened to people calling for a merge SIX MONTHS AGO. Back when both servers had double-triple their current pops and actually had pvp going at all hours. It's literally been half a year of both populations plummeting, and the merge STILL hasn't been done.

Even if i agree with you, because we foresaw what happened currently concerning the pop on both server. It wouldn't have been fair for K2, now that they cleaned it few times, it would be good to have an ETA asap.

WE WANT NAXX! WE WANT IT NAO!!!!1

*rabblerabblerabble*
*rabblerabblerabble*
*rabblerabblerabble*

Just sittin here three months later wondering why you can't merge the servers already :biggrin:

It will be nice when the servers merge so MAYBE we can have SOLID bg weekends, like actually having AV games instead of a few sparse WSG running once every 3 hours during the off hours of the server. Also the increased population will allow more people to raid (at different hours of the day/night).

I agree that it would be nice to have BGs run at all hours of the server, but that being said I played over 30 40 v 40 AVs this weekend on K1.

We're getting close to an announcement folks, don't worry :D

Alternative = Hey folks, this monday/tuesday/friday/etc I will tell you where we are at! If it is still too early (life is hard to predict) then I will give you another date and tell you what's new at this new point in time. No need to check the forums and website every hour in the hopes of getting lucky and post new messages asking for an answer we might not have. Worst case scenario you shall see the news as it is published with in-game announcements.

How 'bout it?

Early Bird: Merge should happen 15.3.2017 from 6:00 AM Server Time. A detailed announcement will be fired on Sunday.

Much love <3
So you announced the announcement after all! Good that you also announced the merge :D

Much love <3

I guess I'm the only one waiting for faction change.

feels.svg

So since the server merge is so close, let's say I have 10 chars on K1 and 10 chars on K2 on the same account.. what will happen?

Top Bottom