• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Server to try end-game?

howa003

Authorized
Hi,

do you know any Vanilla fun instant 60 server, with free gear vendors?
I would like to try rotations, dps etc. so I can decide which class to go when Kronos starts. :)

I don't want to promote other servers here so, if you know about any server, please just PM me.

Thanks a lot :)

Moderators are not gestapo here, other servers get mentioned a lot. You can talk about Citroen cars if you are driving a porsche.

either way i pm'ed it

Last edited:
Thanks :) But I could find anywhere gear vendors on fe**** :/

I already got few answers (always fe**** :D ) so as soon as I find out how to delete this thread (is it even possible??) I will delete it so I don't anger anyone from staff with this thread :)

Yeah i know that fe**** is not much of competition for Twinstar but anyway I don't want to break the rules :)

EDIT: Oh, they were right behind me :D

Last edited:
Bruh... You know they all have broken something about spells/talents... It's worthless checking it out. Use youtube instead and check for best builds which where recorded on retail. :v

While it's true, it can be nice to see the burst of each class at each tier, for PvP.

See where is the breaking point between survivability and burst, when the TTK (time to kill) becomes so low healing wont even matter.

Or how resilient one might be (say SL vs Conf lock).

Top Bottom