• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shadow Priest LF Hardcore Raiding guild with EU times (NA Player but EU times work for me)

litoxpwnt

As the title says im about to ding 60 in the next day or two and found my home on K3. What can you expect of me? A serious player who can also meme. That describes it briefly but to be serious you can expect a player with a mature attitude who will attend all raids and help other guild members get BiS while we wait for MC to launch. I have experience through AQ40 (On lights hope) and am always eager to learn more. I will fully consume for all raids and expect to be in a guild where that is the normal. What is my playstyle? I understand in there is usually only one shadow priest in the raid, and that's the way i like it. I do not expect to be top and loot prio list and am also ok with that. I do expect to be held in the same regards as other casters in the raid and i will earn my stay. What do i expect in a guild? Friends who i can grow with and play WoW to be put it simply, i do enjoy a serious attitude during raids but while outside of raid having fun and maybe some PvP. How to contact me? I will frequently check this thread and discord will also be a good option. My discord name is as follows Lito#7028 Thanks, Lito

Top Bottom