• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Shadowcraft Tunic - General Drakkisath

Kanetsugu

40+ UBRS runs completed..Tunic should drop at a 6.9% rate..per kill on Drakki, but has not dropped once in my instance. Time to give up this game I think..if this is the amount of effort required to achieve the acquisition of this singular item. I'm all out of patience..I enjoy competition, and a challenge, when I am able to learn and able to achieve an objective.. but in this instance all I see is mindless repetition..boring mindless repetition..:scorn:

I have done about 70~ runs of UBRS on my warrior, have seen 3 Felstriker(%1) and 4 Chromatic Caraprace drops.
Got my Savage Gladiator Chain @Lvl 54 on my first run.

On the other hand, i had to do 100+ tacticals to get the quest(%17) for Earthstrike, while most people get it in 5-15 tries.
Also did 200 Emp runs but didnt see any Ironfoes(%0.6) drop.
A friend of mine farmed MC since the Kronos release day and got his t2 leggings after 1.5 years.

If you have %25 chance of getting an item that means it averages to 1 drop every 4 tries. There will be people getting it in 1 run, some in 2, some in 3, and there will be some people doing 400 tries for it.

This is called RNG.
Every day, when you wake up you have to pray to RNGeesus. Every night before going to bed you have to pray to RNGeesus. Every damn minute of your every day you have to pray to RNGeesus and he will help you.

Maybe.

he will /roll before deciding.

Last edited:
Can confirm. I got Hand of Justice on my mage during his first BRD, while the rogue had done about 37 runs and still doesn't have it.

Some people are just unlucky I guess.

Well statistics at its best. Each kill you have a x % to get a drop, but in reality this could mean you see it the first kill, or you never see it drop. Vanilla is one big loooong grind, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't - Pray to the almighty RNG-god, everyday

Yeah, the Force of Will trinket on Nost took me 42 runs. Got it second time here. Just an example of the pain we all go through with 1 thing, or another.

Top Bottom