• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shadowguard question

dsquidvicious

Authorized
So i have been testing a bit and noticed that the priest ability shadowguard does not proc blackout. Is this correct or not? Shadowguard is a shadow spell and blackout gives 10% stun chance to any shadow spell so am i wrong in assuming that it would apply to shadowguard? Could anyone help me out here?

Hm...Must proc...but to be 100% sure its must do around 100 cast's + some1 atack you.Anyway...make a bug report for sure :smile:

It's bugged. I made the report and then lost my patience like an ****t when I thought it had been passed over when in reality, it had been marked as Confirmed. I still feel like a choad.

Anyway, it's not an easy fix. I've only seen one Trinity Core server ever have it working right and it didn't last for long as that server moved into WoTLK and it was phased out. The tricky part about it is that you cast it as a 3 charge buff, it discharges for shadow damage, and when that happens you have to apply traits to it as well as confirm that you're the owner of the spell.

On Mangos it's pure hell to assign blackout, shadow weaving, shadowform damage bonus, and other aspects to sources of shadow damage that you do that aren't wands as well as being simple 3 charge buffs that hang around. You can't take a shortcut and have it trigger as a 0 cooldown spellcast as it could interrupt your wand shooting or other spell that you're in the middle of casting. It's a real oddball, a lot more complicated than the Shaman's Lightning Shield.

Fully agree with Skosh...Simply say...if Dev must fix Lightning Shield will take 10 min...if must Fix Shadowguard will take 1 day.But if the Confirmed it...soon or later will be fix(before release) :smile:

hey thank you for the responses guys. i am glad to hear there is a bug report on it and hopefully we will see a fix before release :smile:

Top Bottom