• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

ShaguUI help needed (party frames)

greger001

Authorized
I use ShaguUI (http://shaguaddons.ericmauser.de/shaguui/) and i find it pleasing, i've been a TukUI/ElvUI user for ages.
However, as a priest healer i would like the nameplates (in party frames) to show debuffs better.
Right now it shows a very-very tiny debuff under the name, and it is mixed with partybuffs etc...
I have not tried this in raid yet but from looking at screens it has no icons at all.

I used some other nameplates before where the nameplate turned purple (curse) lightblue (magic) or orange (disease), cant remember if it was X-Pearl.

Does anyone know a way to add this? Or if there are any other nameplates i can use (that doesnt mess up ShaguUI)?

A bit of a strange request but i really need to find something else as a healer.

Just forget about nameplates. If players are moving around it's super annoying to follow them.

I'm truly sorry, i meant to say unit frames, i totally mixed the names up.
But however i installed xPearl to get debuffs on unit frames player/target/party/raid.
The thing is xPearl unit frames look terrible but i will have to live with that for now.

Top Bottom