• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Shaman v Hunter v Rogue

droskee420

Hello All!

Basically I am about to start a new char on horde and I am having a tough time deciding on what to play. I am stuck between an UD rogue a Orc Shaman and an Orc Hunter. I have played a warlock for years and I have dabbled in these other classes but never really leveled one.

So what I would like to know is what is yall experience with these classes in pvp? and PVE raiding?

Always need more UD rogues.

On a more serious note, I'd picked shaman, healers are always needed, and they can rock in PvP. Well, all classes can rock in PvP, but rogues and hunters are a bit overrepresented IMHO.

But you just have to feel it, you know, whether you like those buttons the class uses or not - otherwise you won't survive the long 1-60 way.

Always need more UD rogues.

On a more serious note, I'd picked shaman, healers are always needed, and they can rock in PvP. Well, all classes can rock in PvP, but rogues and hunters are a bit overrepresented IMHO.

But you just have to feel it, you know, whether you like those buttons the class uses or not - otherwise you won't survive the long 1-60 way.

Well the main thing is that I really have no intention of being a healer. I have played a healing class at level cap before and really did not like it. What are enhancement shamans like?

Last edited:
All other shamans are sub par to terrible. Ele is viable is pvp but enh is terrible

Top Bottom