• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman Shaman Windfury Bug?

ShamanMaster420

Ok, it seems as though windfury is bugged here as well. The bonus AP from the windfury procs aren't working! All three hits are the same as my auto attacks. The last two hits are supposed to have bonus AP but they dont get it. Most of my hits are something like: 130,127,115. and so on, the last two hits are the same as my usual auto attack which hits from 110-140. I looked at the character panel, and the AP does go up when windfury procs. BUT, I noticed in the combat log, it will say "you have gained windfury effect", then it hits 3 numbers, then it says "gained windfury" in white writing and right after "lost windfury". Maybe it is doing the bonus AP After it calculates the white damage? I put on rank 3 rockbiter as it is actually a bit less than the windfury bonus AP, and my hits are from 140-160 which I never hit with windfury. So it seems pretty confirmed that it doesn't work. I think it was the same on nost... T_T can it be fixed here please.

First: bugs are supposed to be reported on te bugtracker.

Second: what rank of windfury weapon (or windfury totem?) are we talking about? I found a report about some ranks of WF weapon, but it says other things. Perhaps the rank you are trying gives too little AP to notice the difference.

Well thing is im not sure if its a bug or not. It was a well known bug on nost though, but nost shut down before it was fixed. I'm using rank 1 windfury right now. Maybe you can test it out for me if you have higher rank windfury?

Well thing is im not sure if its a bug or not. It was a well known bug on nost though, but nost shut down before it was fixed. I'm using rank 1 windfury right now. Maybe you can test it out for me if you have higher rank windfury?

Sadly I don't play shaman, but you can test it yourself on the PTR (you have commands to lvl up and add gold there), but I read that it wasn't available for now, I guess you will have to wait untill it is available again.

Bug was reported yesterday by kengar, and I added some video footage in a comment.

Please go to https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=8280, comment if you have something to add for or against it, and vote it for fixing if you think it is a bug.

Windfury Weapon is of great importance for Enhancement Shamans, and Windfury Totem, which is bugged too in my opinion, is very useful to our Warrior friends (and lesser to Rogues).

Top Bottom