• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Shameless praise

Whoosh

Hi
I just sent to air my appreciation for the Kronos wow server. Im also one of the old farts who had WOW on pre order when it came out. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed vanilla. After years of hatin wow more and more with every expansion, I’m now back to loving it again. So a big thanks to you.

Jakob

Glad to hear, but you should probably save your time and energy for their new Vanilla server, which is launching on March 31st. The current server is 3 years old and already went through all possible phases of it's lifespan. It's moving towards it's end and it's gonna crash rapidly when that new server is opened and large part of the current population move over there, along with new players waiting for fresh start. Alternatively, you could acquire some cheap character via Twinstar auction feature and have some fun until then, unless you enjoy double leveling ofc :D

Cheers

Top Bottom