• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

show off with your OS

you are using:

• Total voters

Tarinas

Authorized
hi,

i wonder if anyone play vanilla on linux machine.
Im running on ubuntu with integrated graphics (amd-APU, proprietary drivers "fglrx").

Can you write your video setup if you are using linux too?

thanks

hope see u soon ingame!

its almost an insult, to put vista and win7 in same field.

oh rly?
is any big difference between vista and 7? maybe hw req?

okay, i want to apologize to all users of windows 7 :smile: but i think that its not important for this poll

nobodys tried win 10 preview?

i wonder what kind of OS use Lolda :lol:

Last edited:
But the architecture of vista/7 is nearly the same, only GUI and some other things got improved in win 7.

With latest build of Windows 10, visual bugs appeared. Can't blame graphics vendor though, Windows 10 is not official release and hence has no driver support. But graphics was fine in previous build. Anyone has this issue?

Windows 3.11 ftw.

windows vista, 7 in one spot? it isnt the same!
Technically it is. As Aieris said, their kernels are very similar. W7 is Vista just with new design and some features.

It's same as Win 2k and XP. Kernels are identical. First version of XP was 2k with different cover. XP weren't so good system until SP2 came out.

Btw, version of Win 2k is NT 5.0. Win XP is NT 5.1.
Vista is NT 6.0. And Sevens.... NT 6.1.

I have the windows 8 that came with my laptop, wanted to install win 7 again because the new start menu is retarded if you don't have a touchscreen. But can't downgrade so easily because of some new bios.

I can recomend you Classic shell - it will return win7 start menu and other optional win 7 GUI things.

Top Bottom