• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Showcase: Group Loot Fixes and Changelog 10.08.2014 - 17.08.2014

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear players,

yet another week has passed. This time around we have a Video showing you a variety of common private server issues that will not harm your gameplay experience on Kronos, chief among them is the fully functioning Group Loot mechanic.

[video=youtube;d-hSsW0WY1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hSsW0WY1U[/video]

Here are the few basic rules of Group Loot that you will find working on Kronos:
* Every player only gets access to an NPC’s loot on his turn. In a five player party that means every fifth mob.
* Items of the same or higher quality as the currently set loot threshold will be rolled for by all party members. Every player can open the loot window of NPCs that dropped such items to start the rolling process but do not get access to any of the other loot unless it is their turn to loot this NPC.
* When a player opens the loot window but does not take any or all items and then closes the loot window, the loot will become available to the rest of the party on a free for all basis.

Read More

I wanted to end with playing World of Warcraft, forever. But now, when I saw these showcases... I can't do it. This time, Kronos will rule all the vanilla world!

Im curious about XP rate. On official Kronos website is 1x rate, but there in server description is 0-7x rate that is not even close to blizz. Hope you guys gonna make it blizlike (real experience) and not like a funserver. Cheers

In some spots here on the Twinstar Website there is still some wrong and old information, we'll sort that out.
For reliable information, news and changes check out the server's own website www.kronos-wow.com .

Thats cool, really cannot wait to start playing there and leave ED..

Top Bottom