• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Showcase: PvE Fixes #1

Good to see things improving more and more can't wait for the next video. Keep up the good work guys. :smile:

boring. show us some good stuff
Every step that shows they're making sure the server isn't some broken mess is some good stuff as far as I am concerned.

If you're interested in more action-oriented stuff, there's a PvP fixes video.

Well...the video proff they work on server.Nice Job at all
Waiting for Release date :biggrin:
F*k....i wanna play now :whistling:

does attack power work different for NPCs than it does for players or what?

each point of attack power is supposed to increase or reduce dps by a set amount for players, but this video implies that it works much different for NPCs
when you mouse over the attack power value it tells you how much dps your AP gives your white attacks
an ap reduction of only 300 shouldn't be making a change that drastic to damage dealt, even with a 4.00 attack speed, for a player, but for an NPC, it obviously works differently, and I'd like to know how
especially because curse of recklessness's increase was just absurd, its almost like you gave anachranos 2k AP instead of 90 AP

was demo shout/roar reworked to reduce AP by a percentage instead of a set amount now? does curse of recklessness give more % AP for NPCs? I don't understand man

Last edited:
Top Bottom