• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Showcase: Spells and Mechanics #2

Kronos will be the legendary classic server! It will be a revival of the golden era of Vanilla WoW!

Last edited:
The Alt+f4 fix is amazing, especially since this means if a disconnect happens while fighting a mob it doesn't mean instant death.

This reminds me, can you please make sure that raid bosses consider these "disconnected" players viable targets for their abilities?
I've had plenty of experience with guildmates who alt+f4ed in specific parts of a boss encounter and relogged after that part was over, simply because they were not confident enough that they could handle certain abilities.
(wotlk example: burrow phase on Anub'arak in Trial of grand crusader. He randomly chooses a player to chase and we had a guy in our guild who would always altf4 for the whole phase because he was affraid to kite him. After the phase was over he'd relog and continue with the encounter.)

Looks like Kronos hype is way better than Nostalrius since this second only has 900 views in its last video posted 4 days ago while the one from Kronos has almost the same in a little day !

:biggrin:

cool didnt think about that. no more alt f4 in raids to avoid wipe :D only rogues and hunters!

Only hunters can benefit alt-F4, when in combat put pet on passive, use feign death (=out of combat) than alt-F4. Nice video, can't wait to play on this promising server. Greetings

Only hunters can benefit alt-F4, when in combat put pet on passive, use feign death (=out of combat) than alt-F4. Nice video, can't wait to play on this promising server. Greetings

Usually players would use the split seconds they left combat to alt+f4 and avoid an imminent death. This was not only related to hunters. Of course they could abuse it was harder then others, but it was still a general problem.

Its fiexed either way so /care. :smile:

fanboy buttmadness because the intro of the video was a playful spoof of a grim video :no:

Nostalrius is a french server... and I don't speak french. Also taken from their site:
periodic events will appear to help them by boosting leveling.

Level boosting events. Yeah, no thanks.

Think nostalrius is international aswell, however i do think and want kronos to be better.
But both are doing a great job.

How long is kronos in development now?

Nostalrius ia also a international servee, however they have alot of french ppl.
And moat french ppl only know feench.

Like they think that there language is supperior or smthingi

Top Bottom