• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Showcase: Vivid Environment and Changelog 03.08.2014 - 10.08.2014

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear Players,

today is Sunday and that means we have another one of our weekly updates for you. This time we can present another short Video showing some examples of the attention to detail you can expect to see and experience on the upcoming Kronos.

[video=youtube;Yqr8boo7e1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqr8boo7e1w[/video]

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Showcase: Vivid Enviroment and Changelog 03.08.2014 - 10.08.2014

Npc formation :) this Kinder Crew 10/10:biggrin:

interactive npc events with the player *-* Why couldnt be the release in a few days, im so amazed, i want to play :D

yep, we all would like to start off right now and play our favourite game on the best server there is.

But it's all the more awesome that they don't stop here and release the server when it's not all finished yet.
That's the big minus that all other projects have done in the past, releasing the server when only the first part of the content has been (poorly) scripted and then taking ages to add more content to the server and leave the players bored.

You're right the server is already in a good state and if they released it tomorrow, it would already be the best server around no doubt about it, but again, it's even more awesome that they take the time and make sure they finish their work, before they let us cause havoc on it :D !

The hype is real for me, but i'm willing to let it burn further until it's finished ! Big Ups !

Last edited by a moderator:

Chero does not settle for less cause hes the best (such rhymes).
Keep it up you guys.

Is there a plan in place to get this information out to the public yet?
We cant wait till the last week before it goes live then try get it out everywhere, its just not enough time to spread.

Is there a plan in place to get this information out to the public yet?
We cant wait till the last week before it goes live then try get it out everywhere, its just not enough time to spread.

Like what plan? Do you know any platform where you can openly promote a vanilla server and alot people view it?
Cause certainly I don't.

Make a suggestion on how to go about this :)

If the launch goes smoothly there the server will get a decent base population that can easily grow thru advertising on "top X private servers" websites thru voting and just simple communication between random players from other stagnating / dead projects.
A good start can literally get you "one guy" who will tell his 50 guildies on a "dead server" that he thinks its great and they should start here.
Generally what i've learned is that people dont really need a huge population to be satisfied with the server, but if they run into "same old problems" or worse the "bad word" indeed spreads way faster than the good one.

So to TLDR my already too big post:
I don't think there's any need to over-advertise the server, it just needs to run smoothly from the start and to show something refreshing, something that your "average vanilla server user" didn't see before, and it will grow.

This is just incredible ! Congratulations !
I cannot wait for Kronos to be released and I'll do my best to call all the people I know that are still playing 1.12.1.
With such a commitment, the project shows more than promising!

Totally.
And some update on the old trailer aswell. Its still up there and has over 97k views overall and 160~ views daily (at least it says so ;-))

small suggestion, on many realms, almost on every:lol: there is a problem with pet behaving and pathfin, 4example if you send wlock pet to attack with firebolt he run to target position on melee range after 1st firebolt and then continue with casting. My suggestion is to make short video to prove, this will work fine on our realm.:smile:

Talking about NPC packs. On some servers, in SW you are able to split the patrols which walk around in groups of two by talking to one of them. So this will not be possible anymore?

small suggestion, on many realms, almost on every:lol: there is a problem with pet behaving and pathfin, 4example if you send wlock pet to attack with firebolt he run to target position on melee range after 1st firebolt and then continue with casting. My suggestion is to make short video to prove, this will work fine on our realm.:smile:

I'd like to see a showcase of pet behaviour as well :D

Right now they do. Chero just loves it. Its his little gimmick. Doesnt change anything though.

Haha - nice one! What did you mean by "Doesnt change anything" btw? They will have same aggro range?

You are correct, Lharts was a little bit mistaken. They will have a smaller aggro range when asleep, however they could also wake-up randomly because of reasons.

Top Bottom