• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Simone Bugged?

vulvodynia

Whats the tactic for Simone in Un'Goro on this server?

Her pet isnt targetable, so I cant freeze/magic dust it. And if I try to kite her, the pet gets around 50% to me because it moves faster then her.

Kinda depressing, just wanna know, how other hunters did this recently, because the official way is obviously not working :(

nevermind. it despawned and a waited for 3 hours and now everything seems alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I did was just to shoot the pet and kill it, because Simone won't aggro if you just kill the pet. After that, you can just kite her around the lake with serpent sting and AotC + rank 1 arcane shot. Just keep her at max range, and when she tries to lightning bolt you, just run out of range. This tactic is pretty foolproof, and also possible if you don't have anyone to pull the mobs away from you.

Her pet respawns in a few minutes, and it will respawn as a "wolf" that will aggro on you, but you can't do anything. You should try to kill her before it respawns (or run around it if you see it, it won't aggro if you aren't in aggro range).

Top Bottom