• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Simple question is this a PVP server?

Greymantle

I know in the private server world PVE seems to be a no go but that is what I'm looking for. I like to pvp when I choose to pvp not when someone else decides to. :p Any hope for a PVE server?

Where is the thrill when you can't die during questing?
As an option you can quest in remote areas. Helps alot if you don't like PvP.

Where is the thrill when you can't die during questing?
As an option you can quest in remote areas. Helps alot if you don't like PvP.

In vanilla dying to mobs is quite possible as well tbh.:biggrin: Especially from 1-20 levels if you pull 2 mobs on your level and are out of mana or not able to heal at all you are done for. Good ol' days.

The best part is when you're grinding mobs at sub 10% hp/mana and then a mob randomly spawns and kills you...:innocent:

Last edited:
Confession: when I first started WoW I chose PvE server because I wanted the PvP to be on my own terms.

Over time my tastes have changed, and there is no way I'd ever want to play on a PvE server again. :devil:

The only reason I stopped playing on Nefarian (german server) is because it was pve. Open world pvp is an essential part of wow for me and I want to be able to attack other players just as I want them to be able to attack me.

The only reason I stopped playing on Nefarian (german server) is because it was pve. Open world pvp is an essential part of wow for me and I want to be able to attack other players just as I want them to be able to attack me.
If that was the only reason you stopped playing there you might have issues with your ability to judge a server's quality.

Well most of the time I would like to kill even ppl from same faction :whistling: But I am able to do that only in Gurubashi, so sad... :mad2:

You sure had low standards.

Top Bottom