• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Since Alterac is dead, and only Warsongs up can we get a Arathi Basin rep Buff?

quintall

Hello Devs !

Its back to Warsong premade dodge again, so i thought since you made a change to alterac for the worse, can we get a change to arathi for the better?

Its the most simple thing:
Get up the Reputation ticks to 30 as they were before already.

So Arathi gets back out there again and starts more often then now, wich is zero.

Thank You !

Re: Since Alterac is dead, and only Warsongs up can we get a Arathi Basin rep Bu

and it will still be pug vs premade in AB, they need to do something about that so people don't have to face premade and getting pwned all the time cause it's no fun, a lot of people stopped pvp after the AV fix, some even quit the game.

Re: Since Alterac is dead, and only Warsongs up can we get a Arathi Basin rep Bu

my fun is premade vs premade, why is your fun more important than mine? stop with the bullshit crying about premades, it cant be that hard to find a pug game anyway. And if what you cry is about earning less honor because you pug, well then what can i say : YOU ARE RETARDED.

Why is yours more important then theirs?
Kronos devs fucked up AV cause you guys cried your eyeballs out. Explain how this is any different?

And don't come with shitty excuses like "this is how it is supposed to be". Says who? Its supposed to be how players make it. Unfortunately for most of the servers casual PvP population Kronos devs disagree.

my fun is premade vs premade, why is your fun more important than mine? stop with the bullshit crying about premades, it cant be that hard to find a pug game anyway. And if what you cry is about earning less honor because you pug, well then what can i say : YOU ARE RETARDED.

As you can see people now we have 70% less players then we used to have when before AV nerfs, apparently, the majority of players don't even care about honor, since nobody is pvping anymore.

Thats the kinda of pvp that you want ? almost 3k players online with 2~3 warsongs running at peak times ?

Things will only get worse to please 10 or 20 players...

And don't come with shitty excuses like "this is how it is supposed to be". Says who? Its supposed to be how players make it.
Well, the top PvP rankers are an extreme minority by definition.

Jump off a bridge please.

As you can see people now we have 70% less players then we used to have when before AV nerfs, apparently, the majority of players don't even care about honor, since nobody is pvping anymore.

Thats the kinda of pvp that you want ? almost 3k players online with 2~3 warsongs running at peak times ?

Things will only get worse to please 10 or 20 players...

If people didnt care about honor, how come everyone quit after honor became hard to get? But thought it was mega fun to just sit in AV and do nothing day in and day out when honor was easy? And yes, i mean litterary sit and afk.

Also i must say its pretty fun watching the same 3 people "Facepalm" every post that says there are still AVs and that they can still play it if they want, just with less honor.

Edit: Forgot the reason i first came to post here; I dont think increasing AB rep is going to make AB any better than WSG is atm. We need to enable multiqueue for non-raids so that premades cant dodge by jumping to other BG, and also give deserter debuff to people who declines to join a BG so that it is litterary impossible to dodge.

Then AB might start popping, because solo queuers can queue both and jump to WSG if there is a premade in AB.

Edit 2: Just realized, but its pretty funny that the first suggestion by someone is to give more rewards to make some PVP feature more enjoyable. Proving once again that the people who "Quit" PVP didnt do so because they loved to play AV, they did so because they loved to get free stuff.

Last edited:

I only see the problem in dodging, not the premades itself. The game rewards playing in group, and yes, THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

When are you gona make the posts crying about 40 man raids? Shit i wanna kill ragnaros alone because im an autist piece of shit and cant even group up properly to get what i deserve :) , apply to yourselves about jumping off a big big big bridge.

Edit 2: Just realized, but its pretty funny that the first suggestion by someone is to give more rewards to make some PVP feature more enjoyable. Proving once again that the people who "Quit" PVP didnt do so because they loved to play AV, they did so because they loved to get free stuff.

Gotta get that sick preraid bis mainhand spellweapon ))

and never play again))

log molten core ))

:smile:
+1

People won't start queuing ab just because getting rep is easier.

Actually, a few people would.

Most people would still queue wsg because its faster honor tho.

:smile:
+1

Coming from a guy who needs his fully overgeared/flasked premade to even win a wsg :DDD
Procto would rather have games all day where he dont need to skull than to have a good competative horde side..

You can stay in bracket1 for all of k2 existence for all i care, but dont let it be on the expense of people who wanna really play the game and use the items/abilities/strategies. Force the horde premades/competition in prem v prem queue :)

In before procto tells me backpedaling mag blackcraft is newlydinged, cus it's clearly him and not the 8+ geared warr/rog/pala/hunts all spamming faps while gy killing blue geared players claiming they 'dominate pvp'

It's funny these kids believe this is how ranking was done in vanilla or that theyre a good premade :D
They're simply proving to be real autists who has absolutely no real life, takes pride in this and want everyone to know :DDDDDDDD pathetic. Even horde warlords selling their accs cus there is no PvP on horde side and the alliance are too autist ... ggggg small group of social retards ruining game for everyone else

20 hour warsong make no fun

I'll whisp you when you get on, Glemtlol.
Just PM me on the forums if you don't want to tell in a public forum, if you think I'm glemt you're delusional.

Top Bottom