• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

SKY BROTHERS THE MOVIE-ISH

skylover

[video=youtube;f5KOgYRcdwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5KOgYRcdwE[/video]hello and hello we are making a little teaser for u guys, we dont have gold to buy pvp gadgets and stuff like bandages etc so this is all we can do. if you feel like assisting this project feel free to send gold to us. if not, fuck you and love you.
have a good day. bless you. pure love for u all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5KOgYRcdwE

Last edited:
Well...I don't even want to play rogue anymore...

Cool video..or ermm movie-ish-trailer.

WTB a video from K1 where to character doesn't look like an UD male regardless of faction...

holy crap another vanilla wow pvp video! bet it includes SICK plays like ice blocking/vanishing pom pyros and death coils

holy crap another vanilla wow pvp video! bet it includes SICK plays like ice blocking/vanishing pom pyros and death coils
Yea I also come to the forums of a Vanilla server and expect to see SICK videos of RMP mirrors at 80.

Even if it's just another rogue/mage 1.12 pvp video, you should be able to appreciate the fairly unique playstyle and movement among vanilla rogues that Nyht tries to display in most of his work. Although most of the things that happen are fairly bread-and-butter as they generally are in vanilla, you can value the effort put into controlling the momentum and having near perfect reads and flow.

Good job overall, I hope they'd open the PTR so you'd get some duels in.

Last edited:
ou give us will be devoted to the protection of animals

Last edited by a moderator:
did you saw that little lion? how cant you like him? a part of the gold you will give to us will be devoted to the animals protection. we bring love everywhere :)

Saw the topic and thought this is what we been waiting for. ...you make us wait even more...
Amg just release the masterpiece already :33

Where is this movie? It's been almost 4 months! (or did I completely miss it somehow?)

If it's not out yet, then for the sake of Eywin, please release it already.

Top Bottom