• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

SmartHeal Enhanced, add more bind options

Zindai

Authorized
SmartHeal Enhanced, how to add more bind options?

I'm using SmartHeal Enhanced from here (version 1.30) for the clickbind options. Before anyone suggests Clique instead because of what I'm going to ask: I can't (don't want to) use Clique here because it conflicts with auto self-cast, and it doesn't have automatic downranking based on health deficit.

My problem lies with the lack of bind options. You have left/middle/right, each available with shift/alt/ctrl modifiers. What I'd like is the ability to use mouse button 4/5, and maybe even combined modifiers, so that for example alt+ctrl would be a separate modifier from alt and ctrl.

Would anyone with more Lua experience than myself be willing to help me find where to add this in the addon files? If it's even possible to add what I'm asking for, of course. It doesn't necessarily have to be added to the in-game menu, since the SavedVariables file looks easy to edit.

Last edited:
Sorry for the bump, but is there no one here who knows if this is possible?

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

What you seek is possible i can say however you will have to look into it yourself a bit, you could try opening clique & then the clickheal.lua within smartheal and compare or try read through it as the cards you need to complete the deck are there you just need to arrange them.

I havent ever used smartheal nor am i a healer and my focus is within other addons so i will direct you to the Development link below in my signature which should help you learn the art of addon making :wink:

I am sorry that i cannot be of more help to you but i am no pro and my time is already planned to be used on a select amount of addons :smile:.

Alright. Prior to posting, I went through the majority of the coding in the addon, without any luck pinpointing the basic binding options - perhaps because I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for. I'll check out the Clique coding and see if I get any further!

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

I do learn from asking too, so any direct help (from anyone) is still appreciated. :smile:

Top Bottom