• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

So, all quests will work right?

Thats the target, or as close to 100%. There might be a few bugs/scripts that were missed when the server goes live. But if reported correctly they will be handled asap.

I just want to know, I mean I know It's obvious but when I saw that apparently this is the only server with this working quest.

https://www.facebook.com/TheProject...906961525563/1544464432469815/?type=1&theater

And then I saw someone commenting with the question: "Will the quest: The Battle of Darrowshire work?".

Will everything be 100%?

Currently you can compelte the battle of Darrowshire quest. The event in the end is really cool. Its not entirely done yet, but it sure is close to retail. Like Struckd said. Even if its close to the real deal there will always be room to improve.

Afaik he took concepts from Tinity for some of his implementations. It can be pretty helpful if the concept is sound.

Nothing is ever 100%, Blizz never got it to 100%, but thats the target you strive for even if its unobtainable

Top Bottom