• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

So it's time....

Rinde

... for a comeback!
After beeing offline for now around two years i'm still addicted - feeling like i have to join a new era on Kronos again!

Already linked my videos to Kronos so hopefully it will support the growth of the community, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yac7j62JSM0
http://youtu.be/RhT_irz6PUg

Looking forward to meet you m8's ingame again!

@Lharts/Kruto/Bier and all the others: Gimme a call :)

PS: My lvl-Guide post from 2012 is still up @ http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/58595-Jame-s-Leveling-Guide

- for all the guys who can't remember how to lvl in classic :)

Best Regards

Rindenmulcho/Furorede/Crackmuddi/Discoines

Last edited:
Pretty cool trailer that first one, really nice race presentation. Too bad about the pluralization error on "Nightelfs" instead of Nightelves.

I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, sorry :p No insult intended.

Pretty cool trailer that first one, really nice race presentation. Too bad about the pluralization error on "Nightelfs" instead of Nightelves.

Y already know that mistake. Common i care more about things like this. But trailer had to be done in 4 days... so everything was in a rush... in the end i guess this video will not miss the aim by this grammar-fails. (also @dwarfen :blushing: )

Last edited:

Maybe it was just a way of expressing how much he loves Tolkien...

Haha, I'm glad you took it so lightly! I didn't even notice the 'Dwarfen' one. Also, that is fuckin' impressive for 4 days man, seriously. I remember taking me me ages to make a 2 minute guild trailer years ago, syncing audio is a pain in the ass.

Haha, I'm glad you took it so lightly! I didn't even notice the 'Dwarfen' one. Also, that is fuckin' impressive for 4 days man, seriously. I remember taking me me ages to make a 2 minute guild trailer years ago, syncing audio is a pain in the ass.

well the 2nd (8min) trailer got more than 800 video-cuts and around 30 sound-cuts - so i know what you mean by "pain in the ass" :)
Especially creating the cuts for the music it sounds like supposed to be just 4-5 songs :)

Already linked my videos to Kronos so hopefully it will support the growth of the community, too:...
Would be awesome if something like this would be made around this time, before the launch with Kronos name in the topic.
P.S. I can't make stuff like this.

Last edited:
Yea we are curious what's been happening.. We are addicted... Couldn't even sleep last night...

how is your hand healing?

I've been away for 3 years now. Still addicted aswell :D.. I'm looking forward to start playing with you guys too.Let's see if I've forgotten how it's done.:smile:

I've been away for 3 years now. Still addicted aswell :D.. I'm looking forward to start playing with you guys too.Let's see if I've forgotten how it's done.:smile:

Haha! Nice to have some more back. guess we all have forgotten loads of stuff - made it just more fun!

Top Bottom