• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

So... then what?

This sugestion was already made and the answer is - Twinstar have resources to do it, but it is far away future. Devs will think about it when it is actual.

I was thinking if some of the fixes they make on vanilla server can be moved/copied or simply easily done on tbc content, so they can create new tbc server with properly working azeroth and outland and continue to do in few years with northrend, so people can progress if wanted like it was on retail. Probably this is impossible or so hard to do as nearly impossible. But in my humble view of wow it would be MAGIC. And all these servers to be x1 with only vanity stuff to buy. Perhaps this service can be made paid one, or they can offer change of hero skin/race/haircut and all that blizzard is offering for money, so the staff can keep solid money flow to allow them to expand and perhaps do something like that. I would gladly pay for this.

These are different cores, but what i saw on their cata/wotlk servers, fixes for many things can be ported with less effort than writing it from scratch.

Top Bottom