• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

So you were talking about Russia on your Twinstar meeting?!

nimeralos

Authorized
And what u were talking about I wanna know???77
Politics with respect to Russia?? U wanna close Kronos to us Russians because of sanctions???
Valkyrie the Russian server?? Ure afraid of the best Vanilla server which is Russian and made by Russian programmers whore the best in the world???
Our Russian VK group?? Russian group is too good and popular for u arent we???
Server hardware for Russians?? We Russians will have 100500ms ping wont we???

Sorry for the stupid trollish tone, please don't take all the rubbish above seriously - I'm just in the good mood :D
But I still wonder - in what context you were talking about Russia?
It'd be also interesting to know more about that mysterious car mentioned on kronos-wow.com as well...
If it's not a secret :)

Merry Christmas!

... About the car....... well......
[video=youtube;V2_ueohYRhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2_ueohYRhU[/video]

Heh, you've noticed. Me too. When I started to remove "'" to look more foolish I found out that it leads to another stupid joke... xD

Thanks for the car video xD But the main question is still unanswered! Do staff ignore me cause Im Russian and not american nazi as youre???

And what u were talking about I wanna know???77
Politics with respect to Russia?? U wanna close Kronos to us Russians because of sanctions???
Valkyrie the Russian server?? Ure afraid of the best Vanilla server which is Russian and made by Russian programmers whore the best in the world???
Our Russian VK group?? Russian group is too good and popular for u arent we???
Server hardware for Russians?? We Russians will have 100500ms ping wont we???

Sorry for the stupid trollish tone, please don't take all the rubbish above seriously - I'm just in the good mood :D
It'd be also interesting to know more about that mysterious car mentioned on kronos-wow.com as well...
If it's not a secret :)

Merry Christmas!

Gorbatchev, vodka, balalaika

- - - Updated - - -

Do staff ignore me cause Im Russian and not american nazi as youre???

[video=youtube;G8gzAzE2lN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8gzAzE2lN0[/video]

The context was precisely what was mentioned in the post. It involved the server hardware, Russia, and a car. Everything else is entirely up to your imagination.

The context was precisely what was mentioned in the post. It involved the server hardware, Russia, and a car. Everything else is entirely up to your imagination.
Thank you for the official answer! So, these three subjects are connected...
Hope that you haven't rent Russian car to deliver some new server hardware :D

We hired Russian engineers that remade a car into a rack for our new server hardware. True story. :wink:

Like I wrote in the thread over at the news section. I'm guessing that they are driving a car to Russia to buy a new server or upgrades. Since the rubel has plummeted, stuff should be really cheap! :smile:

Like I wrote in the thread over at the news section. I'm guessing that they are driving a car to Russia to buy a new server or upgrades. Since the rubel has plummeted, stuff should be really cheap! :smile:

As replied in the news section, this was not the topic at hand. Also to clarify my earlier statement, the server hardware, Russia and a car were of course not the entirety of the the context. These three things were however the result of the discussion. I will leave it at that at neither confirm nor deny anything else on this matter.

Top Bottom