• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Software - Revenge of the GankerChaser - KronosWoW

prala

[video=youtube;t1zRV80ZxsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1zRV80ZxsE[/video]

First wow video i ever made, tried to make something funny with the footage i recorded today. Hope you like it :D.

Even though I play Alliance I liked it. I am alrdy recording similar stuff so possibly will make something similar.

I really enjoyed the video, especially the music. I wonder why the guy didn't even try to fight back as you approached him with full health.

Nice video, was waiting for Nagie and my appearance in the water.. finally at the end it was there. (although you don't see me because 0 extra swim speed :( )
Also, hi there at 1:16 ! loved the gank later on at that place, there's a certain warlock who makes friends rather fast :D (stv, tanaris)

funny video mate! I can still remember that mage, how far did he swim? :p (but it all makes sense now)

Video was fun, i liked it. But are you sure that your Mumble details should be public? :blushing:

Funny video that I think most players can identify with.

Maybe a bit overkill on the revenge camping though :tongue:

Top Bottom