• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Solid AV20s this weekend

If you have anything to slow fall with, you can climb up out of bounds close to the wolf pens or whatever and jump straight to the horde base from there.

Ok then both sides have ways of bypassing defenses while Alliance still have to run longer distance.

I can sum up this thread and the one in general discussion so we can just close this topic once and for all:

I've been playing here for almost a year now, Alliance has won roughly 70% of all the AV's I've played during my time. I guess thats fairly similar to vanilla because as Lharts and others posted before the map IS favored for alliance. Yes horde standing on the ledges is an advantage/exploit/clever usage of game mechanics, but considering the druids and everything else I would say that horde is still at a disadvantage.

Now there is basically 2 types of alliance in AV: the PvE carebears and the PvP oriented people who actually know how to play. The alliance team is usually a mix of these player types. On horde the division is nowhere near this significant, as most are fairly pvp oriented with varying skill levels.

What happened in the last month: Most of War Sole skipped AV weekend which lead to alliance having worse teams than usual. Losing made the PVE carebears furious: "but we are gud players we must be losing cos stupid horde exploit, kk time is make forum post!"

I didnt play this weekend but it seems like things returned to pretty normal or maybe the gap was even wider this week dunno but to sum it all up:

-AV map is favored for Alliance
-Alliance sucks but is carried by War Sole
-GMs are Illuminati and against horde always (druids hello!!? after 1 year still not fixed)

kkthxbye

Good game yesterday :X

8shrHer.jpg

Top Bottom