• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Soooo are pets going to be adressed?

azreal313

Their AI has been broken since like Day 2 of the server, this is rather absurd for warlocks and hunters and has completely turned me off of even playing on Kronos until its fixed (I'm a hunter), I've tried to get info from Chero and Gurky but Chero won't reply and Gurky said there's no information on their progress, I don't understand why such a game breaking bug for pet classes isn't top priority for Chero and the other developers.

Pet works great in passive stance, besides this sutiation when it cant reach ship/zepp/lift.

What issues are you having? I play a lock, and haven't had many problems at all, other than some minor pathing glitches.

There is no vital bug as long as you keep it passive and do some macrowork.

-Void.

Yeah, no problem with pets. Defensive stance is completely fucked up, but who cares? Mob bashing your head in while the pet is looking for a path, that's nothing. Pet gets stuck on stairs and doors and what not, meh, minor glitch. Pet still can't get on boats/whatever, not game breaking. Pet fucking completely disappears? You can always relog and there it is. Working as intended :w00t:

Yep, pets are still quite bugged, but slowly things are getting fixed, so no big whining is necessary. Just provide info in Bugtracker - there is this enormous bug reported about pets. And that's it.

Have you checked the bug tracker? Chero made a huge pet bug thread and everday he works on fixing the issues with pets. Just recently he fixed about half of them. Just because the devs don't reply in IRC doesn't mean they don't know. If it's on the bugtracker and confirmed then they know. If you have more information? Post it on the bugtracker.

Yeah, no problem with pets. Defensive stance is completely fucked up, but who cares? Mob bashing your head in while the pet is looking for a path, that's nothing. Pet gets stuck on stairs and doors and what not, meh, minor glitch. Pet still can't get on boats/whatever, not game breaking. Pet fucking completely disappears? You can always relog and there it is. Working as intended :w00t:

This x1000, its amazing how dumb these people are... Ignoring the blugs and glitches of this server will just make it take longer to actually create a great server and community...

Yes devs are working on pets beside the critical crash fix that needs lots of work. On behavior and rest of minor bugs that are plagueing pets.

Amongst several pet bugs I'm having with my wolf pet the worst one is when it occasionally simply wont attack when I tell him to .. :|
He has to respect my authoritah....

Amongst several pet bugs I'm having with my wolf pet the worst one is when it occasionally simply wont attack when I tell him to .. :|
He has to respect my authoritah....
Is his name Moon Moon, by chance...? I think it might be.

Top Bottom